Terms and Conditions
1. The line-up and date change is reserved. Paid entrance fees are non-refundable; tickets are non-refundable and are not subject to replacement.
2. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, and in such a case to reimburse the price of tickets.
3. The tickets are at the entry replaced by festival visitor identification - fabric wristbands. The organiser is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of identification. The organizer is entitled to carry out a personal check at any point. If a visitor does not have the wristband or this is damaged, the organising service will escort them from the festival site and they will be asked to compensate the damage of at least €119.
4. All visitor identification - fabric wristbands are the property of the organiser until Sunday 14th of July 2019, 4:00 PM.
5. A wristband does not entitle you to entry to the festival site. Visitors are entitled to re-enter upon producing their wristbands + return tickets.
6. All visitors intending to re-enter the festival must take their return tickets from the organising service when they leave the site. A return ticket must be obtained before passing the turnstile outwards. If you re-enter, you have to produce both your identification wristband and pass the turnstile using your valid return ticket. An identification wristband entitles you to enter the festival only when it is accompanied by a return ticket.
7. The organiser is not be liable for any personal damage, loss, or injury incurred at the event if they were caused by the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other visitors and others.
8. Crowd surfing and stage diving is strictly prohibited at the festival. Violation of the prohibition is the reason for escorting you from the site and removal of your identification wristband.
9. Entry to the festival stage and backstage is prohibited for visitors. Violation of the prohibition is the reason for being escorted from the site and removal of your identification wristband.
10. Camping outside the designated tent camps is strictly prohibited. Tents violating this provision will be brought to the camp manager’s station.
11. Festival visitor acknowledges and explicitly agrees that the photographs, films or videos of him or her made during or in connection with the festival may be used with any present or future technical method, without any financial compensation and with no time limitations. The documenting of the festival and the subsequent processing of materials for promotional and marketing purposes is a legitimate interest of the festival organiser and its partners as well. For more information on personal data protection, please go to www.pohodafestival.sk/en/privacy-policy.
12. It is strictly forbidden to bring glass containers, pressurised containers, pyrotechnic articles, glass bottles, umbrellas, objects dangerous for visitors, and weapons of any kind to the festival site and to start an open fire.
13. It is strictly forbidden to ride motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards, longboards, rollerblades, scooters and similar means. It is also forbidden to use drones. In case of violation of this prohibition, the means will be confiscated until the end of the festival.
14. It is not allowed to bring into the festival site any recorders, megaphones, film and video cameras or professional cameras. Making sound, film, photographic or video records of the performances of the performers and other parts of the programme is strictly forbidden, even for personal use.
15. Persons entering the area may be searched.
16. In all tents, including the dancing stage and Family park, smoking is forbidden.
17. The organiser reserves the right to decide whether animals can be admitted into the festival grounds, with the exception of guide dogs.
18. The sale of any kind and other commercial activities without the knowledge and prior consent of the organiser in the festival site is strictly forbidden.
19. If a visitor refuses to issue a dangerous or prohibited article or violates these conditions, they can be escorted from the site.
20. Please use bins according to their marking.
21. To protect your own safety and the safety of other visitors, please behave responsibly. The violation of any prohibition may be reason for your being escorted from the site and removal of your identification wristband.
22. We inform visitors that the festival area is monitored by CCTV.
23. The event is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
24. Ticket falsification is considered a criminal act, and will be prosecuted according to law.
25. The festival takes place in every weather except for natural disasters.
26. Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage.
27. Have a great time at Pohoda...