The processing of personal data is an integral part of the operation of our website in accordance with the General Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “GTC”). It is important for us to process the personal data of customers in a way that does not conflict with the principles and requirements of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data. For this reason and in order to provide transparency of the processing of personal data, the website Operator has prepared this information on the protection of personal data.
In cases where the personal data of the customer as a person concerned is collected, the Operator provides the following information at the time of the collection of personal data:
- In terms of GTC, the website Operator is POHODA FESTIVAL, s.r.o.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the operation of the website, processing of reservations and/or orders of goods and services on the basis of the customerʼs request, as well as the marketing activities of the Operator on the basis of a legitimate interest. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is therefore Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the GDPR, and for its fulfilment, it is essential to obtain and process personal data in the minimum necessary and possible extent.
- We take care of the confidentiality of the personal data of our customers in the operation of our website and we do not provide their personal data to any other entity, except the shipping company that provides the delivery of goods or services, the payment service provider, and other authorities that prove a legally valid entitlement to request such information.
- We store the personal data of customers related to the delivery of goods and services for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the archiving obligations resulting from special regulations (e.g. the relevant legislation regulating accounting obligations, etc.).
- As a person concerned, the Customer has the right to receive information and access to his or her personal data, the right to correct it, the right of portability, as well as the right of cancellation, the right to object and/or limit the processing the data, and the right to contact the data protection authority at any time. It is the right of any person concerned to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
- Our goal is to obtain and process customersʼ personal information in the smallest possible extent. However, ensuring the delivery of goods and services without processing personal data is not possible. Providing a minimum amount of data is therefore a requirement that is necessary to conclude a contractual relationship.
- It is our legitimate interest to know how our visitors use our website and e-shop in order to improve the options and user experience of their visits and uses, as well as to have the possibility of marketing communication. With this in mind and in the minimum possible extent, we use certain third-party tools that allow us to do so. This is especially the Google Tag Manager. IP addresses and cookies help us with this. You can delete cookies in your browser settings at any time.
- If the customer, in the process of placing order in our e-shop, agrees to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, we realise such purpose by sending e-mails (such as newsletters or offers of similar goods and services) to the contact e-mail address. The Customer can revoke their consent at any time by sending an Appeal to the Processing of Personal Data: the data shall be immediately blocked or disposed of and we will no longer use your personal data for marketing purposes.
- In order to return tickets, Pohoda Festival, s.r.o. acquires and processes the following personal information:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- form of purchase (online / in person)
- order number
- ticket type (e-ticket / printed ticket) + number of printed ticket
- account number /IBAN format/
- delivery address (in case of a gift delivery)