Everybody who wishes to apply for accreditation should fill in the Accreditation Form.
The deadline for submitting your application is 21th of May 2018, after this date we can't accept any other applications. You will be informed if the accreditation was granted or not granted by the end of May 2018. Minor changes are possible, but not later than 17th June 2018. Organisers stipulate the right to refuse the accreditation due to missed deadline, missing requirements and conditions or in case of exceeded number of applications.
- we require a properly filled accreditation form with the editor in chief confirmation. We need your mobile number to be able to inform you about planned interviews, press conferences and photo opportunities during the Festival
- it is necessary to state all requirements for taking pictures, interviews with artists, in case of televisions for recording specific concerts, belated applications will not be accepted
- in case of news papers – two published articles before the Festival, plus daily coverage of the Festival – on Friday, on Saturday and on Monday, we will take into consideration also the coverage of last years Festival
- the accreditation for magazines will be decided according to the published materials from previous years of the Festival
- we kindly ask web admins to publish our press releases about Pohoda 2018, which will be published on www.pohodafestival.sk, three authorial articles before the Festival and daily coverage from the Festival
- freelance journalists and photographers must prove their cooperation with print media
- radio stations should prepare at least three news spots before the Festival and live coverage from each Festival day, first on Thursday and last on Sunday
- accreditation to TV stations will be decided according to the coverage of previous years of the Festival
- we would like to ask media to send the media outputs to Pohoda Festival HQ, after the publishing or broadcasting of their reports. If possible, not later than on 31st of August 2018. Address can be found on www.pohodafestival.sk, in the Contacts section. Meeting this requirement will be the important factor in the accreditation granting process for next editions of the Festival
- Again, we would like to point out that the deadline for submitting the accreditation form is 21th of May 2018, after this deadline no application will be accepted. You will be informed if the accreditation was granted or not granted by the end of May 2018. Changes (for example in case of illness) are possible, but not later than 17th of June 2018.
Thanks for understanding, looking forward to working with you at Pohoda Festival 2018 :)